Digital Account/Project Manager
Shakr is seeking an experienced Digital Account Manager to help our clients reach greater heights of success in digital video marketing.
You will become a key contributor to a team that has been recognized for our influence as a pioneering force by leaders throughout the entire video marketing value chain.
We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Ideal candidates will have experience as a Digital Account Manager, Digital Strategist or Creative Strategist at a digital marketing agency with experience in managing clients and their campaigns on social media.
You will work together with senior leadership, account executives, marketing and Motion Graphics team members distributed across Seoul, New York, Toronto and Manilla. You will work in our Seoul office with team members from Korea and across the world. Since Shakr is a global company working with brands and agencies across the world, english proficiency is a must for this position.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business goals and communication goals of their advertising on social media. You will be the main POC when working directly with clients, taking them through projects from ideation to execution, and building long-term relationships with key accounts.
- Work with our sales team to take various projects with prospects from ideation to execution.
- Work directly with our team of motion graphic designers to make sure that projects are delivered on time with excellent result. You will be giving the Creative team direction and insights about how to execute your ideas from idea/storyboard stage to project completion.
- Work with ad operations expert to make sure that campaigns are set up correctly and aligned with the client's business/campaign goals.
- Build campaign ideas for clients/prospects that will lift their performance on paid social campaigns.
- Work with our product team to learn and use new product solutions
- Continually inspire our global clients and internal design team with a vision for brands’ success through game-changing ideas that are exceptionally crafted and executed.
- 3+ years as a client facing Digital Account Manager, Digital Strategist or Creative Strategist at a marketing/creative agency, large brand or large social media platform (or partner company).
- A solid understanding of the paid media landscape, in particular Facebook/Instagram, but also platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Programmatic advertising.
- Experience working with creative teams to help designers create content/creative/videos for paid media campaigns.
- Strong passion for visual storytelling, ideally through sketches etc.
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills
- A natural inclination to think bigger, with the ability to bring your ideas back down to the scale of a single client for a reality check.
- An entrepreneurial/growth mindset.