Motion Graphics Designer
Who we are
Shakr is a world leading creative technology platform that takes creativity to infinity. We help brands and agencies creative dynamic creative at massive scale.
We combine high quality creative templates with various video automation features that enables advertisers to create dozens, hundreds, thousands or even millions of creative assets.
We're now looking to expand our Creative Lab team with more self-motivated individuals who are able to contribute with their unique creativity and a passion to join a company pushing the boundary for what can be done with creative technology, in a new era of dynamic and personalized advertising on social media.
You will join an expanding creative team with designers in Manila, Seoul and New York. These positions are earmarked to support our New York office, which requires night shift working. If you're a night owl with a global mindset, and an eagerness to help tackle creative challenges across a number of industries, markets and channels, this position might be perfect for you.
Who You Are
- You have a keen eye for creative quality and detail and are able to think outside the box to try out new ideas and concepts.
- You're a self starter who relishes more responsibility and aren't afraid to take the initiative when needed.
- You're able to work in a dynamic work environment without micro management. With freedom comes responsibility.
- You're organized and have an impeccable time management process.
- You're able to work directly with the client over email, chat or Zoom video calls to receive and implement feedback and revision requests. You've got a professional attitude but with a glint in your eyes.
- A night owl who don't mind working nights.
- A team player who don't hesitate to cover for your team members when they need your support.
- You have multiple years experience working in Adobe After Effects and other Adobe suite software.
- You have strong expertise in motion graphic design and video editing.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver best-in-class service to our clients and other stakeholders. This includes but aren't limited to;
- Ideating and designing storyboards in various ad formats and placements for different clients.
- Creative Production in Adobe After Effects (and other Adobe products if needed)
- Upload your projects to the Shakr platform and performing QA.
- Build strong client relationships with direct clients and across our main channel partners e.g. Facebook, TikTok
Note, NIGHT SHIFT: These positions are working with our US-based team and clients, which require 10pm-6am (exact times flexible) working hours.
- High level English proficiency.
- 3+ Years working with Adobe After Effects (with a portfolio to back it up).
- A basic understanding of After effects expressions is a plus
- Strong design sense
- Experience working night hours
- CV / Portfolio screening interview
- Project Challenge
- Video / In-person Interview
- There will be 2-3 month probation period to start with.