Shakr is seeking a Project Manager to manage client projects in the digital marketing space. Shakr is an industry leading B2B SAAS platform which enables advertisers to create innovative video campaigns at scale. You will become a key contributor to a team that has been recognized for our influence as a pioneering force by leaders throughout the entire video marketing value chain. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience as a Project Manager, with extensive experience in helping clients succeed with digital video advertising on social media, with a particular emphasis on mobile.
You will work together with senior leadership, account executives, marketing and Motion Graphics team members distributed across Seoul, New York, Toronto and Manilla. You will work in our Seoul office with team members from Korea and across the world. Since Shakr is a global company working with brands and agencies across the world, english proficiency is a must for this position.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong ability to take ownership of initiatives with an innate sense of accountability. Someone who will drive outcomes and meet expectations.
- Someone who cares about the true business objectives of projects and can not only manage the details, but also ensure the bigger picture needs are met
- Problem-solver - someone with the ability to construct a process to solve any need that arises
- An extremely organized individual who is able to help people of diverse skills and personalities stay on-track and on-task
- True team player and “people person” - someone who is not afraid to collaborate, follow-up and discuss feedback in 1:1 and group settings
- Ability to exhibit empathy, patience and determination, sometimes concurrently with strong interpersonal communication skills
- A critical thinker - you ask why and seek to understand context and drive the best outcomes
- Proven ability to push past challenges with a positive attitude
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects simultaneously and re-prioritizations.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in team environments.
- Manage the delivery of high-quality projects on-time and on budget while ensuring the best possible team/client experience.
- Scope projects and create resource plans necessary to deliver on project goals and requirements. Forecast staff resourcing needs for projects including both employee and contract resources.
- Maintain the project schedule which defines activities, dependencies, effort, timing and staff needs.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the client/team, such as status, tasks, risk, issues, or deliverables.
- Develop, maintain, review and/or disseminate project documentation, including status reports, project schedules and budgets.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business goals and communication goals of their advertising on social media. You will be the main POC when working directly with clients.
- Work directly with our team of motion graphic designers to make sure that projects are delivered on time with excellent result. You will be giving the team direction and insights about how to execute your ideas from idea/storyboard stage to project completion.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 years of professional experience managing clients/projects in an agency or corporate setting and possess knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- 2+ years as a Project/Production/Client Manager at a marketing/creative agency, B2B SAAS company or large social media platform.
- 2+ years experience working client facing.
- A solid understanding of the paid media landscape, in particular Facebook/Instagram, but also platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Programmatic advertising.
- Articulate with critique of both strategic approach and aesthetic execution